COMPANY TO PROVIDE A FULL RANGE OF POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS FOR TV & RADIO BROADCAST
A project development or engineering is the first and obvious part for the whole process of sites and/or network implementation. Any modernization or reconstruction of either networks or their sites also need a fully developed project as a basis to follow strictly to when making next a required scope of construction and installation works.
In order to pass the State and industrial expertise procedures each developed project shall include the most effective technical solutions compliant with current regulations. So a project development is a kind of work to be the only done by professionals.
Being a member of Interregional Association of Designers, Svyaz engineering Trading House, LLC has been licensed for a fulfilment of project development works, including also those to be done for, so called, especially dangerous, technically complex and unique objects.
Svyaz engineering Trading House, LLC is able to fulfil the whole scope of paper engineering works including project, working and budget calculation documentation.
The scope and content of the developed documentation are fully compliant with industrial regulation requirements.
The main part for each telecom or broadcast project documentation is a communication diagram.
Based on a customer request Svyaz engineering Trading House, LLC accompanies a process of passing the State and industrial expertise procedure for the developed project documentation and guaranties its positive result.
Svyaz engineering Trading House, LLC is pleased to propose a fulfillment of the works on preparation of the following documentation and proceeding the associated actions in a turn-key mode:
• Predesign surveys, system project development, working and operational documentation development;
• Project of work production ;
• Budget calculation documentation;
• Working project documentation;
• Completed project documentation;
• Passing the State expertise procedure for developed project design and budget calculation documentation;
• Obtaining the permission for networking equipment to operate in a transmitting mode issued by Federal Service for Supervision in Communication;
• Obtaining the other required permission documents.
The provision of swing blocks, boards, repair kits and consumables, if necessary.